- Environments designed with Green Principals
- Environments Designed with Feng Shui
- Environments to Fascilitate Ideas
to offer commitment
- Environments to provide ease
- Environments to promote success
of Strong/Efficient Structures
- Architecture and Structural Engineering
- Architecture for Business/Commercial
- Architecture for Education/Religious
- Architecture for Residence
- Building Condition Assessment - maximize building performance
- Building Condition Assessment - building envelope, mechanical, and electrical systems integration
- Building Condition Assessment - ADA, Architectural, Structural
- Forensic Engineering
- Building Structural Investigation
- Psychological Meaning
- Intellectual Meaning
- Physical Meaning
- Green Design (LEED)
Please see other pages for additional information on BR Architects, Inc.'s credentials in Business/Commercial,
Education/Religious, and Residential designs.
BR Architects, Inc. (dba BR
Architects & Engineers) is committed to the prosperity of their clients through a well-designed, cost efficient, structurally-sound,
as well as beautiful building. Incorporated into every design is the concept of 'psychology of space'. We understand architecture
is not only for the eyes but also for the mental and intellectual well being of the participant.
BR Architects, Inc. is a founding member of U. S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and pride ourselves for our
longevity in using LEED principles in the design of every building.
BR Architects, Inc. provides litigation consulting
for the architectural and structural engineering industry.
BR Architects & Engineers (Bradford Russell) has been
awarded a patent from the USPTO on a device to mitigate/transform loadings similar to a spring. The device is called
'Load Bearing Structural Assembly' - United States patent No. 13/969,529 - and can be of any scale and work on any structure/mechanism.
BR Architects, Inc.
2007 N. Collins Blvd., Suite 507
Richardson, Texas 75080
e-mail: BR Architects,
Ph # (972) 235-9308
Fax # (972) 235-9388
Please call for references.
Copyright © 2002 BR Architects, Inc. All rights reserved.